My paternal grandma passed away. It's been a six-year long battle with diabetes and those evil dialysis machines. :( I know she's in a better place now.
Here I'll share my knowledge, discovery and experience related to my hobby and work. Most articles on this site are related to blog design, short reviews, tips and make money online.
4 comments: Responses to “ News Just Got In ”
By katia on June 16, 2007 at 12:32 AM
Condolences. :(
PS. I read your comment in Macy's site, and having read that tiny bit in your blog as well, is the same gel of gel.effronte.org? :)
By Gel on June 16, 2007 at 8:14 AM
Gel of gel.imperfectly.org, sugarie.net/~gel, and gel.sixfeetsmall.org, yes. Hehehe.
Hi Katia :) *waves*
By francesbean on June 18, 2007 at 7:42 PM
My condolences, Gel. And welcome to blogger again! :)
By Raych on July 10, 2007 at 2:43 PM
I know this is so late. My condolences Gel :(