the lauren theory 2007

semi-daily dose of blab

TLA

Pinhole Camera Blues

Written by Gel on Thursday, June 07, 2007

I am half-decided on buying a pinhole camera.

I've been lusting over this snap-to-assemble one I've seen in a local toy store. It costs roughly P500 ($10!) only. Really cheap. :) And the best thing: it's a toy! I Google-d the product and came across an illustrated demo of the actual contents of the kit. It looks a tad complicated what with all the tiny parts, but assembling the camera looks like fun.

Thing is, I have no idea about pinhole photography, or any type of artsy-fartsy film photography for that matter. I can only point-and-shoot as far as cameras are concerned; f/stops, aperture, and metering are terms enough to give me that dazed look.

This would be the closest thing I'd get to lomo cameras for now.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Pinhole Camera Blues ”

  2. By Gail Mallo on July 3, 2007 at 11:55 PM

    hey. caffeinefix from LJ. :)

    this looks fun but complicated hehe. i'm into toy cameras, therefore i'm into film photgraphy and lomography (PHOTOGRAPHY WITH NO RULES, YEAH).

    mahal ang 500 for a toy camera a. i got one toy camera for just 195 bucks. hehe!

About Me

Here I'll share my knowledge, discovery and experience related to my hobby and work. Most articles on this site are related to blog design, short reviews, tips and make money online.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.