the lauren theory 2007

semi-daily dose of blab

TLA

Finally.

Written by Gel on Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Spice Girls are coming back together for a World Tour! Yay. I registered for the concert in HK which will be on January 12. I also had Allan register (against his will, LOL), just in case he gets chosen instead of me. Hee. Now, time to save up.

Rewind to nine years back. It broke my heart when they split up. I didn't believe the news that Geri left the group because confirmation didn't come early, until the video of Viva Forever with CGI faeries was released. I thought they were never going to have a world tour, ever.

Thanks to Erika for the heads-up on the registration-for-tickets thing. :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ Finally. ”

  2. By Raych on July 10, 2007 at 2:38 PM

    Hmm... shall I also register or not? :P How much would it cost kaya? (Going to HK and the tickets as well). I heard about this world tour nga and I'm a bit upset coz they won't be coming here. Hmmm... shall I save for HK? :P

  3. By Gel on July 10, 2007 at 3:53 PM

    Save up, save up! :) Magregister ka na :D

About Me

Here I'll share my knowledge, discovery and experience related to my hobby and work. Most articles on this site are related to blog design, short reviews, tips and make money online.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.