the lauren theory 2007

semi-daily dose of blab

TLA

Wide Screen

Written by Gel on Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Wide Screen
Originally uploaded by gelcruz

This is what my screenshot looks like right now. 1024x2560, woot.

I'm currently using two monitors. Helps a lot, because there's not much need for toggling between windows. I can do optimization and other work-related stuff on one, and personal things (like what I'm doing now, haha) in another. It's a must-have for multi-tasking. :) If LCDs weren't that costly, I'd like to have this kind of setup at home. Haha.

Downside is, I have to share my workstation with a night-shifter for a month, more or less, until their office gets finally set up. Fine with me, as long as he/she keeps the desk clean, the keyboard and mouse non-sticky, and his/her hands off my other things. >:P

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Wide Screen ”

About Me

Here I'll share my knowledge, discovery and experience related to my hobby and work. Most articles on this site are related to blog design, short reviews, tips and make money online.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.