In Memory of Barfield
Written by Gel on Sunday, July 22, 2007This post is long overdue, because I'm still not totally over the shock of losing my dearest human-cat, Barfield. I guess I will never be. He died a few days ago, because he was fed something he wasn't supposed to eat by the relatively new helper. X( I still haven't fully accepted that fact, but I have to move on.
Barfield
(April 2006 - July 2007)
I cried buckets when I learned of what happened. I've had Barfield even before he was able to walk. He's never seen any other cat until he was nine months old, that's why he preferred socializing with humans more. He was the first cat my boyfriend ever liked. He loves my mom and would always follow her around the house. He might have even been a dog in his past life.


Barfield, we'll miss you. Thank you for the memories.




Barfield, we'll miss you. Thank you for the memories.



| Posted in »
0 comments: Responses to “ In Memory of Barfield ”