Old School
Written by Gel on Tuesday, July 10, 2007I rediscovered Way Back Machine (for the nth time, actually), so I looked up the old websites I've had since 2001. I just found out that even the images were actually archived (because I was striving on dial-up before), but takes time to load. Coolness.
My first blog post ever was a little more than six years ago, which merely said "Test". :P First blog, first got hosted at Sugarie.Net. I remember Blogger having a split type window interface then, pre-Google. Haha. A couple of months after, I moved to Imperfectly.Org, where I used Greymatter as my publishing tool. There was the ballerina layout (first one at the new host), and the layout I did in a matter of hours before leaving for the States. The one blog layout I've had at Sixfeetsmall.Org (and the last one before I kindof quit from blogging) was never archived, only the hiatus page I put up before it.
Hay, fun. I miss those good old days. I miss making layouts from scratch. :)
EDIT: I checked to see if my old Hypd URL had any archives, thinking all I'd find are hiatus pages in black and white. Turns out I actually set up a blog then and I stopped blogging in September 2003, not 2002. :D I forgot about that.
My first blog post ever was a little more than six years ago, which merely said "Test". :P First blog, first got hosted at Sugarie.Net. I remember Blogger having a split type window interface then, pre-Google. Haha. A couple of months after, I moved to Imperfectly.Org, where I used Greymatter as my publishing tool. There was the ballerina layout (first one at the new host), and the layout I did in a matter of hours before leaving for the States. The one blog layout I've had at Sixfeetsmall.Org (and the last one before I kindof quit from blogging) was never archived, only the hiatus page I put up before it.
Hay, fun. I miss those good old days. I miss making layouts from scratch. :)
EDIT: I checked to see if my old Hypd URL had any archives, thinking all I'd find are hiatus pages in black and white. Turns out I actually set up a blog then and I stopped blogging in September 2003, not 2002. :D I forgot about that.

| Posted in »
0 comments: Responses to “ Old School ”